Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 8:39pm by Site Administrator
Finding the right candiate for your job can be an uphill battle. With unqualified applicants, resume spam, and the housands of other jobs out there, it’s a miracle just to get a handful of winners to interview. You can usually increase your pool of potential candidates by posting your job on an online site like Monster or CareerBuilder, both of which are visited by thousands of employment seekers each day. But when posting on sites like these, you’re likely to run into high fees as well as unspecialized candidates. Instead of wasting time and money on those sites, check out these 50 sites that offer free, and often specialized, job postings for employers.
These sites have postings for nearly any job you can imagine.
- JobAdsUSA: Get unlimited free job postings from JobAdsUSA with great features like resume alerts to let you know when you might have found the perfect match among hundreds of thousands of resumes.
- JobFoxter: This free job database is one of the largest out there, so get your job listed and start finding applicants from anywhere in the world.
- Free Agents Jobs: Get unlimited free posting on Free Agents Jobs as well as the ability to add your company logo and even keep tabs on interest in your postings.
- Hire Fire: Don’t let the name fool you, this isn’t a site at all about firing. Employers can post jobs and get alerts when resumes matching certain criteria are posted.
- Good Recruit: Make finding new employees easy with this site. You’ll get access to all resume and contact information for all potential candidates as well as the usual job posting abilities.
- Job.Ad.Venture: Post your job listing on Job.Ad.Venture for free and get access to resumes from specialty sites focusing on programming, database professionals, healthcare, marketing, sales and more.
- Job Spider: Post jobs for hundreds of types of positions on Job Spider. You can also browse a wide selection of resumes to see if there’s someone out there looking for a job like the one you’re offering.
- Learn4Good: Search for employees worldwide with this job posting site and post up to 20 jobs a month absolutely free.
- LuckyDogJobs: LuckyDogJobs is a free job posting site for everything from accounting to engineering, helping you find the people you need to keep your business up and running.
- CareerOneStop: Gain access to resumes from job banks all over the country and post your own jobs on this Department of Labor website.
- Jobvertise: Make the most of the largest free job and resume site by putting your job on Jobvertise. Employers can post jobs for free and gain access to almost half a million resumes of job seekers.
- StaffingLinks: This free service can help you find the staff you need. Add your company’s website to the database and get started searching for your next employee.
- PersonnelDesk: Set up an account on this site for free job posting and resume searching as well as links to numerous other job posting sites.
- Job Island: Your business can use this site to post jobs, search resumes, and even set up a job RSS feed.
- Jobs, Work, Careers.com: Your business can take advantage of not only job postings but an applicant tracking system, recruiting desktop and a corporate career site all free of charge.
- CentralHR: Get access to job seekers wanting everything from creative positions to medical work on CentralHR. Create a profile and start posting jobs immediately, no strings attached.
- Jobs 4 Jobs.com: Get your jobs posted on this and other major sites with no startup fees. You’ll also gain access to thousands of resumes.
- JobsCity: JobsCity is a great network for posting jobs and finding employees. Simply submit your email and you’ll be able to set up a free account for posting jobs and browsing through resumes from all over the world.
- TeleportJobs: Save your business money on posting jobs with free listings from TeleportJobs. You’ll have access to resumes from employees in every type of work from consulting to Web design.
- Employment Inc: Use this site’s free job posting service to have thousands of potential employees reading your posting without spending a dime.
- JobKabob: This sleek site makes it easy to post jobs and look through resumes all without taking out your credit card or leaving the office.
- GadBall: Gain access to thousands of resumes and over 30,000 visitors every month with the free job posting and resume search services from GadBall.
- Juju: If you want to post multiple jobs at once, then JuJu is probably your best bet. This job search engine specializes in bulk postings, making it faster than ever to get them up on the Internet for searching.
- WorkGiant: While not entirely free, WorkGiant doesn’t require that employers pay any fee unless a qualified candidate is found, so there’s no risk if it doesn’t pan out out, and you’ll get access to a great service.
- HelpWanted.com: Get your own URL for job postings on HelpWanted.com to direct potential employees right to your company.
- CareerPark: CareerPark offers employers free job postings and resume searches among some of the big names in business like BlueCross, Random House, and Sylvania.
- JobsGala: Sign up with JobsGala to get free 30-day job postings and resumes sent right to your account.
Tech Job Sites
If you’re in need of some tech-savvy help, give these sites a look.
- Telecommuting Techies: Get a remotely located developer, programmer or consultant with this free posting forum so you can get the know-how you need without the extra overhead.
- devBistro: Find developers galore on this job posting site. The site boasts over 280,000 visitors each month, giving you a great chance of finding the talent you need to get the job done.
- HWG-Jobs: If you’re looking for someone to maintain, design, develop or program a website for you, then HWG-Jobs can be a great place to start looking. Simply send an email to the site moderators and it will be posted to the site free of charge.
- AgaveBlue: Get all the IT help you need with free postings on this site. You’ll get access to resumes from freelancers and those looking for full time work.
Freelance and Work at Home
Expand your workforce without expanding your office by using these sites specializing in freelance and work at home jobs.
- Telecommute Jobs.com: Need some extra help but don’t have room around the office for another employee? Find a telecommuter to add to your staff with free job postings on Telecommute Jobs.com.
- GoFreelance: Need a freelancer for a specific project? Check out this freelance job posting site and list your job to get quotes from qualified applicants.
- Freelance JobsPost: Finding a freelancer has never been easier with this site. Simply post what kind of work you need done and the details of your project, and you’ll get responses and competitive bids from freelancers.
- Work at Home Jobs: Outsource your office work to an at-home employee with this site. It offers free postings for jobs as well as articles and links to help you learn more about telecommuting.
- JobVita: Join this site to get up to 10 free job postings per month as well as access to unlimited resume searches. It’s designed especially for small businesses and work at home opportunities, so if that’s what you’re looking for, it can be a great free resource to take advantage of.
- SimpleLance: Add your job to the postings on this freelancing forum and find the professionals you need for web development, programming, marketing and graphic design.
Take the traditional route into the 21st century with these online classified sites.
- Today’s Classifieds: Employers can get free job postings on Today’s Classifieds, which specializes in telecommuting and programming jobs, but will accept other types of job postings as well.
- Craigslist: Millions of users nation and world wide check this site daily, so get your job out there by posting it on Craigslist. Best of all, in most areas it won’t cost you a thing.
- Freeified: This easy-to-use classifieds site makes it simple to post job openings for your company no matter what state you live in.
- WebCosmo: Take advantage of the free classified ads offered by this site to post the open positions at your business.
- PostMeUp: Post a free job ad in almost any American city using this new classifieds service.
- USAGetJobs.com: Post jobs in a wide variety of fields with this simple classifieds site.
These sites cater to specific fields or job pools to help you find the employees you’re looking for.
- BestJobsUSA: Those looking for some new HR recruits will find free postings for human resources jobs on this site. It also contains information for finding recruiting associations, trade shows, HR sites and numerous other resources.
- The Job Box: If you’re searching for some help with entry-level positions for fresh college grads then Job Box can be a great place to put a free job listing. You’ll be among big name employers like FedEx, Home Depot and Farmers Insurance.
- USAJobs Inc: This non-profit organization helps match employers with the right employees. Submit your job to gain access to their database of professionals, graduate students, and ex-military looking for employment.
- GetJobs.com: Do you want to find student employees for internships or hourly work? Then GetJobs.com can help you, with free posting and resume searches through college and graduate applicants.
- HirePatriots: Want to support your veterans? Try posting a job on this site to attract applicants with military expertise.
- CEOTrak: Looking for some upper management or even an executive to add to your team? Try posting your opening on this site to dig up the best execs out there.
- A Career in Sales.com: Find a new top salesperson with this site dedicated exclusively to matching up those in sales with available jobs. They have features that allow you to include graphics and even screen potential employees.
If you enjoyed this article, please bookmark it at del.icio.us »